Small Microchip Dog Door For Timber & Glass – Supplied & Installed
The Sureflap Microchip Pet door allows you to keep unwanted animals out of your home. It works with your pets existing microchip to allow you to have full control of your pets movements. The Sureflap Pet Door will work with all common microchips and is easy to set up at the touch of a button. Collar tags are available if your pet is not micro-chipped.
These can be installed into a fixed glass panel (not sliding panels) or timber doors.
- Works with your dogs existing microchip
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory
- Remembers registered pets even when the batteries have been removed
- Easy to program by pushing the memory button and putting your cats head into the tunnel
- Curfew mode
- 4-Way manual locking system to over-ride automatic opening
- Runs on 4 C cell batteries that last 1 year
- Easy to install
- 3 year warranty
- Flap size: 170mm (W) x 178mm (H)
- Frame size: 262mm (W) x 281mm (H)